About Our Online Hardware / vRacks
Proctor Labs is an online CCIE rack solution provider that rents remote access to CCIE students. Proctor Labs provides 24 CCIE Voice vRacks. These Voice vRacks are second-to-none in the CCIE online rack rental industry. The Proctor Labs vRacks are equipped with the latest Cisco hardware, IOS and applications available. The vRacks truly provide an online experience like no other online rack vendor can offer.
All of the CCIE Voice vRacks are structured to model the IPexpert CCIE Voice product topology consisting of 2800 series ISR routers (including Frame Relay and PSTN switch, Terminal Server and Backbone routers) Catalyst switches (3750 and ESW Modules), 5 servers, 4 remote 7960 IP phones plus support for your own hardware 7961, 7962, 7964 & 7965 IP phones or softphones to make up the total of 9 phones to test with. Proctor Labs also guarantees that the IOS is the latest and greatest, that the hardware is the most up-to-date on the market (matching what is actually on the real lab) and that user interface will provide a user-friendly experience.
Not only is the hardware and interface the best around, it is also supported 24x7 by an elite group of technical support representatives who are just a phone call or instant-message away.
Maximize study time by renting Proctor Labs' online hardware. Current clients are impressed by the customized graphical user interface that allows full access and control of the devices in the vRack.
Remote Control Tools in the User Interface:
- All routers, switches and servers can be controlled via the web with the GUI remote control system.
- Clients will not waste time on the racks. When your session beings, you will be able to choose the lab scenario you are working on, and pre-load the configs for that lab scenario - this includes loading base configs for each of the servers.
- Web based support for the use of clients own Hardware Phones - INCLUDING PSTN Phone - just enter the phone MAC Address into the website and click "Apply".
- Dynamically switch PSTN in real-time between practicing with E1 PRI or E1 R2 CAS with just the click of a button. If clients wish to go beyond and practice a protocol such as CAS, even if PRI might be the predominant protocol in a given lab you are working on.
- SSH/HTTP access to all CUCOS Servers and RDP/HTTP access to UCCX Server.
- Access to VMWare virtual servers (CUCM(s), CUPS, UC, UCCX) with ability to start / stop / and revert to clean configuration.
- Each device can be power-cycled by RPC (Remote Power Control) system with a click of a button.
- Single Page Login (no need to telnet to rack's terminal server). Login and begin using the online hardware instantly.
- Session Management (view scheduled time and reschedule without human intervention).
- Routers are 2800 series ISR routers (including PSTN-WAN router).
- Rack is equipped with its OWN PSTN switch that supports multiple, dynamic dial-plans based on lab scenario.
- Catalyst 3750 switch.
- 4-port Etherswitch Module.
- 4 7960 remote IP phones (with hardware support at your end for the other 5 7960/62 IP phones).
- Unified Communications Manager 7.0.1 Publisher Server.
- Unified Communications Manager 7.0.1 Subscriber Server.
- Unity Connections 7.0.1 Server.
- Unified Presence 7.0.1 Server.
- Unified Contact Center Express 7.0.1 Server.
- Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, T1, and E1 technologies
- All routers run 12.4.22T IOS.
Standard CCIE Voice Topology: