Video on Demand Courses for CCNP Security
IPexpet's Video On Demand training products will change the way clients study. These products are offered in a variety of convenient study methods and are complete with the most current and relevant information. IPexpert updates all material continually to ensure clients get the most up-to-date information possible.
- CCNP Security Complete Video on Demand Course (SECURE, FIREWALL, VPN, IPS) material contains detailed lecture topics on all advanced networking technologies found on the CCNP Security exam. The Complete Video on Demand courses cover topics found on the SECURE v1.0, FIREWALL, VPN v2.0 and IPS v7.0 exams. This CCNP Security VOD was designed to assist network professionals in developing skills in securing routers, switches, networking devices and appliances.
- CCNP SECURE v1.0 Video on Demand (642-637) is an information-rich, concise video training containing detailed video lecture on securing Cisco IOS Software and providing security services based on Cisco IOS Software. Study for the CCNP SECURE exam from the comfort of your own home with this world class CCNP Video on Demand Course. With hours of detailed lecture by IPexpert's industry recognized Instructors CCNP candidates will be confident in a CCNP SECURE v1.0 exam attempt.
- CCNP FIREWALL v2.0 Video on Demand (642-618) consists of valuable lecture on topics that cover the FIREWALL v2.0 exam. IPexpert's CCNP FIREWALL Video on Demand course provides CCNP candidates with the skills needed to implement and maintain Cisco ASA-based perimeter solutions. All of IPexpert's CCNP VODs are frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on this CCNP exam.
- CCNP VPN v2.0 Video on Demand (642-648) contains up to date video lectures on all topics tested on the Cisco CCNP VPN exam. CCNP VPN exam candidates will develop the knowledge and skills to allow them to confidently take and pass the CCNP VPN exam. Topics covered in IPexpert's CCNP VPN Video on Demand course includes providing detailed operations support for the Cisco ASA as well as reducing risk to the IT infrastructure and applications using Cisco ASA VPN features.
- CCNP IPS v7.0 Video on Demand (642-627) contains detailed lecture to develop the knowledge and skills needed to deploy Cisco IPS-based security solutions. All CCNP Security Video on Demand courses are up to date to the current CCNP exam blueprints. This product was specifically developed to assist students gain a better understanding of IPS exam topics from the comfort of their own home.